Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Thoughts

God does not want us to become ritualistic and routine. I've found the more routine in looking for God, the more I become bored. This is not saying we should not be disciplined because we should be. But we must be disciplined to seek God with everything we have and with an open heart to Him.

We must choose who to ally with. "He speaks in alliances that have beckoned me long before the womb."- "Breathing Blood", Oh Sleeper (Buy the cd its becoming a war cry in the spirit-filled hardcore scene along with any For Today album) We must chose we can no longer sit on the fence and jump off at the last second when one side seems to be winning. Pick a side.

Christ, in an act of such incredibly violent grace, shed everything even though he could've saved Himself just for me. Even though I'd make Him a liar by sinning he still bled for me and treated me as royalty in His eyes... an act I probably will never understand, but am eternally thankful for.

Glorious is your Name above all else. Your Words are sweet coming off my lips. Let all you have for me fall down on me Lord so I can bless those around me with your never ending grace and your mercy for a beggar like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment