Sunday, October 25, 2009

Crying

There's something about crying that is just refreshing and renewing to the soul. I don't cry much but when I do you know something has bothered me a lot. I cried tonight... over what isn't really relevant right now but it felt good to get it all out. The Bible says "Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted." (Matthew 5:4) Those that cry will be comforted. Those that hurt will be consoled. I was consoled. I was comforted and I give God the glory in it all. 


I also just sat around today. It felt good. I needed the rest. God calls for us to rest... especially on Sunday to rest in body and in spirit with Him. I urge you all to rest in Him... and no matter what allow Him to work through you. 


I'm tired now. I think I'm going to go and sleep. 



Assalaamu Alaikum

No comments:

Post a Comment