Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Rest?

So here I am a few days away from my very last spring break. It is really weird to think about that I will no longer have "breaks" after I graduate. It will be more or less looking towards holidays and planned vacations. I will also be married soon and finally finished (for now) with school.

It just makes me think about how much I really need time to have rest. I need to pick a day to do nothing but relax and breathe. I need to start this now. I know I have a lot of work but it is no excuse because I should have good time management skills to plan and do work during the week. This way I can have a day to breathe but still get work done.

I still worry about the large amount of work that I have to do though and not having a job to save money for the wedding and honeymoon. But as long as I do God's will, he will take care of me and my soon to be wife. This is in His hands and not mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment