Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Can't help it...

I got engaged this past weekend. :  ) I'm so happy and so is my now fiancee. School is gone nuts though! I'm so bogged down with work. I can't stand it. I feel as if I won't need this stuff except anything that I can learn about the Bible and God. I feel as thought that is all that matters at this point. But I'm not the one paying the bill. My parents are and I need to do well so as to not waste their money. 


I can't wait for the break so I can help in planning the wedding, and work a little. Hopefully work at the local studio because I enjoy it there. I also can't wait to spend more time seeking God. I need to do that more. I sense I need to do this urgently. So I guess I probably should do it now rather than wait. Oh Lord, please give me the strength to get my work done and to find and be keen to your ways and keen to when you speak. I think I'm beginning to understand the gifts you gave me and I thank you for them and may they bring glory to Your name.

No comments:

Post a Comment